Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has an advanced project at Keysbrook, Western Australia.
The Keysbrook project, located 70kms from Perth, Western Australia, is an advanced zircon / leucoxene rich mineral sands project. It has been granted all environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals from the relevant statutory authorities and Shires. Construction will commence early in 2015.
Mining at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, is now complete after having been in operation since February 2012. Mining at the adjacent deposit, Lethbridge West, ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated back to its pre-mined state.
- 20 Jan 2015 MZI commences drilling west of Keysbrook Resource
- 23 Dec 2014 Receipt of Funds gets Keysbrook Construction Underway
- 12 Dec 2014 MZI Board Changes
- 10 Dec 2014 Resignation of Joint Company Secretary
- 09 Dec 2014 Settlement with Stirling terminates Deferred Payment and Royalty
- 09 Dec 2014 Share Consolidation Completed