Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has an advanced project at Keysbrook, Western Australia.
Mining at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, is now complete after having been in operation since February 2012. Mining at the adjacent deposit, Lethbridge West, ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated back to its pre-mined state.
The Keysbrook project, located 70kms from Perth, Western Australia, is an advanced zircon / leucoxene rich mineral sands project. It has been granted all environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals from the relevant statutory authorities and Shires.
- 26 Aug 2014 Loan facility increase and extension agreed with RCF
- 07 Aug 2014 Notice of Initial Substantial Holder - Technical Investing
- 06 Aug 2014 Significant Change in MZI Shareholders
- 31 Jul 2014 Quarterly Activities Report - June 2014
- 31 Jul 2014 Quarterly Cash Flow Report - June 2014
- 16 Jul 2014 RCF Extends Interim Facility