Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has a mineral sands operation in the Northern Territory and an advanced project at Keysbrook, Western Australia.
Mining at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, is now complete after having been in operation since February 2012. Mining at the adjacent deposit, Lethbridge West, ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated back to its pre-mined state.
The Keysbrook project, located 70kms from Perth, Western Australia, is an advanced zircon / leucoxene rich mineral sands project. It has been granted all environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals from the relevant statutory authorities and Shires.
- 11 Apr 2014 RCF Loan Facility Variation - ASX Waiver Securede
- 10 Apr 2014 BRR Webcast - Keysbrook Mineral Sands Project
- 10 Apr 2014 Keysbrook Mineral Sands Project Fully Funded
- 01 Apr 2014 Loan Facility Variations agreed with RCF
- 19 Mar 2014 Presentation to Proactive Investors' Stars in 2014
- 05 Mar 2014 Presentation to AJM Mineral Sands Conference