Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has a mineral sands operation in the Northern Territory and an advanced project at Keysbrook, Western Australia.
Mining at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, is now complete after having been in operation since February 2012. Mining at the adjacent deposit, Lethbridge West, ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated back to its pre-mined state.
The Keysbrook project, located 70kms from Perth, Western Australia, is an advanced zircon / leucoxene rich mineral sands project. It has been granted all environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals from the relevant statutory authorities and Shires.
- 05 Mar 2014 Presentation to AJM Mineral Sands Conference
- 04 Mar 2014 Half-Year Accounts
- 30 Jan 2014 Quarterly Activities Report - 31 December 2013
- 30 Jan 2014 Quarterly Cash Flow Report - 31 December 2013
- 22 Jan 2014 Change in substantial holding
- 13 Jan 2014 MZI signs a further off-take agreement for Keysbrook mineral sands project