Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has an operating mine at Keysbrook, located 70km south of Perth in Western Australia.
The Keysbrook project hosts a world-class zircon / leucoxene orebody with total Ore Reserves equivalent to over 15 years of production at designed output rates and total Mineral Resources equivalent to over 30 years of production. Following receipt of all necessary environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals and the successful completion of financing, construction commenced in early 2015. Production commenced in late 2015, making Keysbrook WA’s first - and the world’s largest - primary producer of high value leucoxene.
MZI also has a proven record as a successful mineral sands explorer and producer in the Tiwi Islands in the Northern Territory. Mining at Lethbridge South was completed in 2014 and is in the rehabilitation phase. Mining at the adjacent Lethbridge West deposit ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated to its pre-mined state.
- 29 Nov 2016 MZI Resources Completes US$16m Debt Funding Package
- 22 Nov 2016 Results of Meeting
- 21 Nov 2016 Chairman's Address
- 21 Nov 2016 Managing Director's Presentation
- 21 Nov 2016 Commissioning of Keysbrook Wet Concentrator Plant in Progress
- 11 Nov 2016 Notice of Annual General Meeting – withdrawal of resolution