Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has an advanced project at Keysbrook, Western Australia.
Mining at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, is now complete after having been in operation since February 2012. Mining at the adjacent deposit, Lethbridge West, ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated back to its pre-mined state.
The Keysbrook project, located 70kms from Perth, Western Australia, is an advanced zircon / leucoxene rich mineral sands project. It has been granted all environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals from the relevant statutory authorities and Shires.
- 16 Jul 2014 RCF Extends Interim Facility
- 07 Jul 2014 Issue of Options and Despatch of Holding Statements
- 02 Jul 2014 Option Rights Offer - Offer outcome and shortfall
- 01 Jul 2014 FIRB Decision Positive for Keysbrook Funding
- 27 Jun 2014 Results of General Meeting
- 13 Jun 2014 BRR Media Webcast - MZI on track at Keysbrook