Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has a mineral sands operation in the Northern Territory and an advanced project at Keysbrook, Western Australia.
Mining at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, is now complete after having been in operation since February 2012. Mining at the adjacent deposit, Lethbridge West, ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated back to its pre-mined state.
The Keysbrook project, located 70kms from Perth, Western Australia, is an advanced zircon / leucoxene rich mineral sands project. It has been granted all environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals from the relevant statutory authorities and Shires.
Construction at Keysbrook is scheduled to commence in Q1, 2013 with mining and processing scheduled for Q1, 2014. Keysbrook has a mine life of +15 years.
- 22 May 2013 Keysbrook Funding Update
- 08 May 2013 Presentation to Proactive Investors Stars in 2013 Forum
- 30 Apr 2013 Quarterly Cash Flow Report - 31 Mar 13
- 30 Apr 2013 Quarterly Activities Report - 31 Mar 13
- 24 Apr 2013 MZI signs Sales Agreement with DuPont
- 22 Apr 2013 MZI Finalises Toll Treating Agreement with Doral