Receive all the latest from MZI in your email.
Welcome to MZI Resources Ltd.
MZI Resources Ltd (ASX: MZI) is a mineral sands company focused on the high value minerals of zircon, rutile and leucoxene. It has an advanced project at Keysbrook, Western Australia.
The Keysbrook project, located 70kms from Perth, Western Australia, is an advanced zircon / leucoxene rich mineral sands project. It has been granted all environmental, development and extractive industry licence approvals from the relevant statutory authorities and Shires. Construction commenced early in 2015.
Mining at Lethbridge South on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, is now complete after having been in operation since February 2012. Mining at the adjacent deposit, Lethbridge West, ceased in 2010 and has been rehabilitated back to its pre-mined state.
- 01 Feb 2016 Investor Presentation - The World's Newest Mineral Sands Producer
- 29 Jan 2016 Quarterly Cashflow Report - 31 December 2015
- 29 Jan 2016 Quarterly Activities Report - 31 December 2015
- 22 Jan 2016 Notice of Meeting and SPP update
- 22 Jan 2016 Keysbrook product sales set to increase significantly
- 08 Jan 2016 Section 708A Cleansing Notice